Monday, January 17, 2011

T'was The Day Before Classes...


T'was the day before classes
And a student was blogging
"Doesn't this sound familiar?"
She thought while logging

"I did this last year!"
She exclaimed in her head
"This is sure to get boring
for people who've read

All of my other posts
from last year and on"
But with no more ideas
Originality was gone

So she sat and she thought
and decided at last
That her readers would forgive
and let this one go past


It's that time of year again. There's snow on the ground, excitement in the air, and the hustle and bustle of crowded stores. Yes... it is the beginning of a new semester.

With just one day left before classes, I'm organizing, reorganizing, and preparing myself for what is sure to be an insanely busy semester. I am taking 6 courses, as follows:

-Intermediate French
-Classical Humanities
-Trig/Calc
-Geomorphology
-Maps and Mapping
-Geography of Wine

It is quite a full schedule and is not made better by the fact that four of those courses are on the same day. Hopefully this Spring semester won't be curses by a dropped math course like last Spring. I am also going to try to juggle in extra-curriculars, which will be an enjoyable challenge in its own right. Although it is very busy, I am certain that it will be a very enjoyable semester. I am finally on the proper course of action to graduate when I want to and to study subjects that I love. I feel that this will be a semester that will really shape who I am and who I want to be.

Wish me luck!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment