Monday, November 28, 2011

Time Travel

Just to start things off, I am going to quit apologizing for months of missed blogs. The blogger website was incompatible with my computer for most of this year, but I am very happy to be back!

It is already the end of the fall semester. It has been a long, hard, time-consuming 15 credits, but this has been the most important semester for really getting hands-on experience with what I will be doing in the real world. Also, during this semester, I have been invited to several honors societies and have gladly joined them. I hope to make great friends in these new circles as well as expand my horizons.

As per standard Jessie behavior, I am crafting in my spare time. Knitting has proven to be the dominant choice and I am learning how to knit outside of basic squares and rectangles. I have actually created something extremely adorable, but I cannot reveal it yet as it is a Christmas present for one of you!

Jewelery making has been an enjoyable side-hobby as well and may turn out to be a profitable one! My good friend, Hunter, has commissioned me to create several Christmas presents for his family and I could not be more excited!

I will continue to post about my adventures, travels, and just about anything else I may do as well as adventures I have already had in the past few months, as I am sure none of you want to miss out on those! I really do enjoy blogging, especially knowing that I have my family and friends as my readers. I hope to be able to do it more frequently, now that I can use the site once more.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment