Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Meteoancienthistoryremoteseningaladocious!

Finals are here and with that comes the lovely realization that some of them are really, awfully, terribly squished together into a very short time. Today marks the beginning of a 24 hour period in which I will take not one, not two, but three exams. I opted for this option because I honestly work better under pressure, but I think that the title of the this blog accurately depicts how I'm feeling just about now.

The first exam will be today at 1:05 and will be meteorology. Altogether not a difficult subject, but I have found that the professor isn't exactly fair with what is put on the tests, with the graduate students scratching their heads wondering if they could have passed them. I will have ample time to study for this one, but I honestly wonder if it will do me any good.

The next exam will be at 7:45 tomorrow (that is in the a.m.) and it will be Ancient History. This one I am not too worried about, as I love this topic and have had it several times before in other classes. I am simply not thrilled that it is that early in the morning.

The last exam of this round will be at 10:05, directly after Ancient History, and it is Remote Sensing. This subject I have a pretty firm handle on, but it does require a good bit of studying.

These are just the middle three finals. I have already completed French and will still have to do GIS. This is the most finals I have ever had to take for one semester, but I think I can handle it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment