Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Firstly, today was one of the best Easters I can remember! So much fun and one of the first Easters I've really been conscience of the immensity of Jesus' sacrifice for us and his rising on Easter.

So, as stated in an earlier blog, I gave up baking and baked goods and complaining for Lent. I bet no one can guess what I did today:

BAKING!!!

Ok, so it actually started with making pancakes (which is technically frying, but baking followed soon after!

I made:
-Mint Devil's Food Cake Cookies
-White Easter Cake


Yes, they are heart shaped :P





It was so much fun! ^_^

I also made a vegetable stir fry (zucchini, carrots, onions, and green beans) which was delicious.

Later in the afternoon, my boyfriend and I dyed eggs. Here are our lovely masterpieces:

Mine:

The first heart come out so faintly that I decided just to paint a new one





My Boyfriend's:


"Semper Ova": "Always Egg"



All-in-all, a wonderful Easter.

Hope everyone else had a Happy Easter!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment