Thursday, April 29, 2010

Three Week Reprise (Again)

Sorry sorry sorry! I did it again! It seems it has is fact been three weeks since I last blogged. I am very truly sorry for this.

So here's what's been going on the past few weeks (in semi-chronological order):
-Paper due
-Individual presentation on one of my favorite songs (Send Me a Song)
-Individual presentation on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
-Group presentation on Bon Jovi
-Realy for Life! ( I walked 5 miles )
-Myth Test
-Business Test
-2 month anniversary :)
-ELPs Event (Rock n' Bounce)



The event went wonderfully! I tried to climb the wall, but could only get about 1/4 of the way up. My friend climbed it 12 times without breaking a sweat!

Sorry that I don't have much else after such a long break. I'll try to keep up with it more frequently!

Until Whenever!

1 comment: