Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Trails!


Ok, so this blog is a few days late. I've been super busy as the semester draws to a close, but somehow managed to find time on a beautiful day to go hiking with my boyfriend. The weather was amazing and the trail was beautiful and fairly uncrowded.

After a two mile hike, the trail ended in an amazing waterfall where we could go swimming. So we did. At least, we tried to. The water was absolutely freezing and I could only stand to dunk in and jump out onto a warm rock (after much coaxing from fellow students and my boyfriend).

After drying off, it was a two mile hike back and then an afternoon/evening filled with baking scones and ballroom dancing!

It is now Monday and that means that there are only two more days (after today) left of class! I am very excited and feel that this semester has gone much, much better than last semester. I found a major I love, I found friends I love, and I found a boy I love. It doesn't get much better than that!

Still have a TON of packing to do. Hopefully it can all get done by next week!

Until Whenever!

oh! Almost forgot! Here are some photos from the hiking trip:







No comments:

Post a Comment