Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And All The Rest

I know that some of you probably hate when I do this, but as there is just not enough space on the internet, let alone this blog, I am simply going to list everything else that has happened in the past few weeks. Enjoy!

-Swam
-Worked
-Rediscovered the joys of Photoshop
-Composed a bit of music
-Rediscovered the joys of Hot Pockets
-Biked
-Attempted to start a garden and failed (noooooooooooo!)
-Bought seeds to start a small herb garden
-Bought a lot of yarn
-Knitted
-Visited my boyfriend
-Was visited by my boyfriend
-Drove a teensy bit
-Watched Bravheart
-Watched Spirited Away
-Watched Wall-E (which is hands-down the most adorable movie ever)
-Danced a Swing in FYE
-Made several batches of chocolate
-Went to a Farmers’ Market
-Went to the Outerbanks
-Shopped (a lot)
-Frantically cranked out 3 blog posts

This is the basic gist of what I have been up to. Again, I apologize for the lack of posts, but I will try to be more adamant about maintaining the blog.
For all of you who are still reading, thank you!

Until whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment