Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Battered Batteries and a Photo "Shoot!"

With my new camera having eaten through six batteries in two days, I feel that I'm going to give it a break until I can invest in rechargeable or consider actually getting my old camera fixed. My mom was kind enough to let me borrow her camera and, while trying to figure out my Project 366 entry for the day, I decided to revamp the photos from my Etsy Shop. I'm going to wait until the current postings expire to post the new pictures, but here you can see the before and after based on the photos that I took today.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


As well as a couple of new ones:





It was a little overcast today, so the natural light didn't illuminate the pieces as much as I had hoped, but I think that this is a stop in the right direction as far as getting more appealing photos to advertise my products.

I am having a lot of fun figuring out how cameras work with different lights and angles and I am really enjoying making more jewelery!

No comments:

Post a Comment