Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 366

A new year has officially begun! I have stuck to my resolutions for a whole day and actually monitored what I ate. Didn't do too bad, but it's going to be really hard to cut out those carbs!

I thought I'd try a little experiment this year. One of my bible study friends did "Project 365" last year, in which she took a photo every day to familiarize herself with her camera and to reflect on what she had done that day. I saw it as a wonderful expression of creativity, so I will take a page from her book and do a "Project 366", as 2012 is a Leap Year!

I did receive a new camera for Christmas this year, so I am going to try and figure it all out and take advantage of its features while taking the time to really observe what is going on around me and what I am doing. I think that it will be fun and I will really enjoy taking photos everyday. It will take a lot of thought, a lot of consideration, and a lot of batteries, but I believe that it will be a great experience for me.

Here's to a new year with new experiences and hopes! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment