Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!



Firstly I must say Happy St. Patrick' Day! If you see anyone who's not wearing green, remember to pinch them.

A lot of really amazing things have happened since I last posted. First and foremost:

My aunt had her twins! They are both healthy and both beautiful. Unfortunately I haven't finshed their gifts! They should be done soon, but until then, you'll just have to wait and see when I post photos :)

I didn't do much over Spring Break. It was an excelent opportunity to relax and get a bit of shopping done (stocked up on baking supples for when Lent is over). On day 29. Only 11 more days until I can bake ^_^

We joined new family groups in our bible study. I'm in Gold/Taupe family. One of my best friends is in this group and I really look forward to reaching out and getting to know the members of my new family.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day and I would just ask that you keep my new baby cousins in your prayers :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment