Sunday, March 21, 2010

Les Oiseaux et Les Abeilles


"We do WHAT?!"

Just a humorous comic I made for french class. Hopefully my professor can see the humor in it as well. :P

All-in-all, it has been a very good weekend. Spent a lot of time with my boyfriend (which was very nice) and the weather has suddenly turned beautiful, if a tad sporadic (ranging from 36-74 degrees F). There was a ballroom social and we learned Hustle (which I am quite fond of) and we also did some swing, cha-cha, samba, and I attempted tango.

To take a break from knitting, I bought some fabric and stuffing and made a quick pillow (16x16, blue floral print on one side, light green-blue scroll print on the other). My one friend suggested that I make a knitted pillow. I may just have to take up that challenge :P

Well, that is all I have for now. Lots of stuff coming up this week academically.

Until whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment