Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Men in Capes

Firstly, I must thank Ms. Peggy Bunting to be the first to make a donation online to my Relay for Life team! Our goal as a team is $1000. My personal goal is $200. With Ms. Bunting's donation, I'm 23% there! You can make donations or simply check out my page here:

The American Cancer Society - Relay For Life at Virginia Tech: Jessie Bohrer

I must say it has been a very up and down past few days (mostly very good). I've had one test in mythology (which I panicked far too much about) and I've completed a little more of Auralog (at 5 hours; halfway there and it's due Friday morning!). I'm not very concerned with school work for the remainder of the week. I simply need to turn in my research paper, complete Auralog, and take a French test. Not too bad, if I may say so :)

In other news, I was walking back from bowling (scores of 86 and 97!) and as I was walking, noticed that the man a little ways in front of me was wearing a cape. It looked amazing; man in a cape in dim lamplight at night. I feel inspiration for a story popping up. Is it pitiful that my day can be made simply from someone wearing a cape?

Finishing up my protest music research paper. I chose Bruce Springsteen's "The Rising" as my protest song. What do you all think: is it or is it not a protest song? Leave comments please.

Anywhos, I need to finish up my paper and a bit of Auralog.

2 more days to Spring Break! Yay!

Until Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment