Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Too Many Tests!

Hello all! As you can see, I have again slacked on my promise to keep the blog up to date. My excuse this time is simply having too many tests. It is now round two of tests this semester and I have had plenty to study and stress about. No worries though, It is nearly the end and I've come out mostly intact.

In the past few weeks, I have:

-Dressed as a vampire
-Dressed as a medieval princess
-Dressed as a Grecian princess
-Taken 4 tests
-Prepared for the 5th
-Recieved an atlas for a fantastic score on a geography test (a really nice atlas!)
-Made several Christmas presents
-Started countless others
-Celebrated my boyfriend's birthday with birthday frosting because I was too lazy to make a cake (Shocking considering how much I love to bake)
-Painted
-Sketched
-Knitted
-Read
-Read some more
-Read a little bit more
-Saved my computer from the blue screen of (near) death
-Quit most of my Facebook games

Why did I quit the Facebook games? So I could have much more time to do other, more productive and fun things, like yoga, reading, painting, and whistling random songs.

I actually thought about all of the time I spend on Facebook alone and it was rather shocking. I find that I am being much more productive with my time and I tend to feel more accomplished at the end of the day :)

Anywhos, I have some reading to do, some muffins to bake, and a meeting to prepare for.

Until Next Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment