Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bread and Bracelets

With Christmas just days away, I am surprised by how little I've baked! To remedy that, I decided to bake not one, but three loaves of Italian herb bread. I must say it is the most delicious batch of bread I have ever made!


In more exciting new, I officially opened up an online shop! For now I am selling a few necklaces and bracelets I have made, but I plan to add scarves and other original crafts. It's called "Market Turtle" (for no real reason except that I thought it sounded good). You can find my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Xethtine

My vacation from school has thus-far been a fair mix of work and relaxation. It's nice working in the store this time of year and seeing all of the presents and cookies being sent all over the country and a few going overseas. Its such a wonderful time of year with so many wonderful people and so many wonderful feelings. I cannot wait for Christmas morning ^_^

Anywhos, time to get back to baking!

Until next time! Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment