Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kanji Names

As with the Numbers Game blog, a surprising amount of people participated. Nine of you responded and so, without further delay, here are your "kanji names" in what you mean to me. I thought I would make it a little fun and let you all try to figure out your name.


Ambition (Yabou): Because you have never stopped striving for your goals and have always worked hard to achieve them.


Balance (Kinkou): Because you are able to manage an extremely busy life with a very calm and happy demeanor.


Best Friend (Shinyuu): Because you are and always will be my best friend.


Kindness (Shinsetsu): Because you have never been anything but polite and kind and sincere to me and I truly appreciate that :)


Labyrinth (Meikyuu): Because I never cease to be confused by you, but it is fun to try to figure you out from time to time :P


Protector (Shugosha): Because you've never stopped looking out for me and you will always be there for me.


Sincerity (Seijitsu): Because you are always honest with me and have always been very kind and loving.


Spirit (Seishin): Because you are filled with it and love to share it with everyone around you.


Welcome (Kangei): Because you have always made me feel like a part of your family.

Here are two additional joke names. You know who you are :P


Bad Influence (Akueikyou) and Son (Musuko).

Thanks again to everyone who participated! I will try to resume normal blogs within the next few days. If you enjoyed the past two blogs, I'd be more than willing to come up with some more participation blogs.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment