Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One Year!

So, big news: I have officially had this blog for a whole year! I went back and read through the blogs and have realized that I have changed a lot and have become a much more confident individual.

I have found my Mr. Bingley, experienced countless days of beautiful snow, and have knit and baked either far too much or not enough. I have written 54 posts (55 including this one) and that was without posting for weeks on end in some cases. As a new year's resolution, I will try to post at least once a week in order to keep the blog updated, interesting, and free of "catch up" posts.

In other news, Christmas was wonderful. It felt very close-knit and peaceful. And, to top it off (quite literally) it was a white Christmas and a very white Boxing Day. With 14.5 inches of snow (which was enough to snap tree branches, tree trunks, and metal umbrella poles), let's say that we won't be leaving the house for a while.

Also, upon cleaning and reorganizing my bookshelf, I came across 12 books that I haven't read! They should keep me busy until the snow melts.

It has been a great year posting and sharing with everyone. I hope you continue to read as much as I continue to write and I thank everyone who has been here since December 28, 2009.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment