Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Dazed and Exam Crazed


It has officially happened! The first snow of the season! Its so exciting because now it really feels like the Christmas season, especially since the snow started when I was on my way to go caroling.

Some of my church group friends and I went to a veterans' hospital to sing to patients that were sick. When we got there, it was decided that we were to sing on stage rather than go room to room. So, the eight of us got up there and sang 11 Christmas songs including "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", "Joy to the World", and a never ending version of "We Wish you a Merry Christmas". It was truly a wonderful time and it was good to see how many people we made smile.

On the way back, the snow just kept drifting down and covered everything very quickly. It was funny to see a fall scene turn into a winter scene in a matter of hours!

Snow is absolutely my favorite type of weather (despite the cold). Seeing it just makes me happy and it just seems so magical and beautiful. It makes me feel calm and at ease, which is very beneficial as exams come up.

The semester is finally drawing to a close and exams are fast approaching. I have two tomorrow and then three next week and then I get to taste the sweet freedom of a 4 week break. I still am unsure of what courses I am going to take next semester, but I am certain that I will not ever have a semester with such varied classes ever again!

Anywhos, I have to get back to study for Art History and Geography.

Remember to take time today to throw a snowball at a friend! It's very therapeutic :)

Until Next Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment