Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back in Blaksburg!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. I've been incredibly busy getting ready to go back to Virginia Tech and catching up with everyone. I didn't realise how much missed it here and I'm so glad to be back.

I had a wonderful ride up with my mom, during which we were extraordinarily goofy (which makes me miss her more now) and listened to all sorts of radio stations. We made it to Tech, unloaded my things (with the help of one of my very good friends) and most of those things remain unpacked today ( I'm writing this over 24 hours after I arrived ).

Today seemed like the longest day I've had in a while (just for having so many things to do!). I went to church and Sunday school, had my first on-campus lunch in over a month, did a little grocery shopping, made birthday crepes for my friends who both had birthdays over the break, tried nutella for the first time (it is incredible), and watched a movie called The Illusionist (which was very good).

Oh, and I brought copious amounts of yarn back with me to Tech...



Well, that's all for today. I figure I should grab some sleep beore classes start on Tuesday.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment