Sunday, January 3, 2010

One Week Anniversary!

Well, this is officially blog number 7, which means I have successfully maintained this blog for an entire week! Hooray!

Today was a very quiet day. I went to church with my friend and his brother and the three of us got to bring up the gifts for communion (I brought up the wine ). It was a longer mass today because they were confirming new members of the church. It was nice seeing younger people (albeit only a few years younger than me) become involved in their church and their love of God.

After church, I went over to my friends house and we watched Shawn of the Dead (very funny ) and a bit of Miss Congeniality along with some cartoons. I do enjoy some of the newer cartoons on Cartoon Network and there was a Flapjack mini-marathon on today, much to the amusement of my friend's brother and I. It was rather fun being all crowded on a couch and just not doing much of anything while spending time with my friends. It's a comfort to know that I have friends that we can sit, do nothing, and still enjoy each other's company and have a good time.

I did not knit or bake at all today. It was simply a very quiet and relaxing day with my friend and his family.

I hope you all have a wonderful start to your weeks, whether you are relaxing on break or going back to work or school.

Until tomorrow!

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment