Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just For Fun



The above image is one of my attempts at creating celtic inspired artwork. It was created using a site called my oats.com. It's a site where you make kaleidoscope images. There are some really fantastic ones up there :)

So, aside from this image, I generally hand draw my art and then, if I am compelled to, I will color them in Photoshop. I love to draw, especially fantasy art (fairies, dragons, etc). I like to draw such thing becuse they are free of limitations. They can look any way I chose and be anything I will them to be. For example, in a realistic piece, a bird would have two wings and two legs, whereas in fantasy I can make it have four wings and incorporate it any way I like.

If you would care to see any of my doodles, you can do so at my online art profile at Elfwood: http://www.elfwood.com/~xethtine

Not much else today. I knitted 3 squares of the current birthday scarf and set up my brothers computer (which was previously mine, but we recently restored it and made it his). He was super excited about the whole deal. I installed Office and iTunes on his computer and am going to install Skype tomorrow so we can keep in touch while I'm at college. :)

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment