Saturday, January 9, 2010

Far To Much Knitting!

Firstly, I appologise about not blogging yesterday. I completely forgot!

Let's start with yesterday's going-ons:

Yesterday I got to spend a few hours with one of my very close friends. We went and saw a movie (Youth in Revolt). That had to be one of the most uncomfortable movies I've ever had to sit thru. The entire movie revolved around sex and, while it had some funny parts, it was extremely crude.

After the movie I went home and finished the birthday scarf! I would post a picture of it but, again, I want it to be a surprise. I promise I'll put a picture of it up in a future blog.

Today:

Today, being Saturday, I went to work. It was actually a fairly fun day at work. A few of my favorite customers came in and, overall, it was a pretty enjoyable day. It was really strange though; eight people came in today asking for copies of their licenses for passports. Is there some sort of deadline coming up that I am unaware of? If so, someone please inform me.

Today, for lack of having a birthday scarf to work on, I started another birthday scarf! After spending 2/3 of my pay for today on tea and more yarn, I now feel adequately prepared to create several more birthday scarves. I'm very excited!

I had a craziness moment today. The yarn I am using to make this new birthday scarf if Patton-brand. While casting on the first row, I noticed that the yarn smelled really nice (compared to other yarns). Am I crazy for thinking that yarn smells really good?

Anywhos, watching football right now (Eagles v Cowboys). I'm not really rooting for any one teamm, and at this point (end of the 2nd quarter) Dallas is winning 24 - 7.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment