Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cooking Concoction

Busy day! Woke up at 9:20 and got called into work (yay). Went back home and had a few great conversations with my awesome friends. I also did a bit of online shopping for upcoming birthdays. Its now done and out of the way. All that's left to do is wait and shop for gift bags.

I did some interesting baking today! I wanted to bake cookies, but didn't have the proper mix-ins, so I improvised! Instead of:

Chocolate chips

White chocolate chips

Dark chocolate chips


I used:

Chocolate chunks

White chocolate chips

Rolled Oats

The recipe ended up yielding huge cookies, so they had to bake a bit longer, but they came out really well. They have a cakey consistency and are very tasty despite the improvised add-ins.


Sorry for such a short blog, but despite how busy today felt, I guess not that much actualy went on! Tomorrow I'm going back into work so I'll bring in some cookies for everyone.

That's all for now.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment