Sunday, January 31, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Wow, it's been a week since I've posted. It was a very busy week full of classes and homework, so know that I am skipping blogs for a good purpose!

Since the last blog, I have dropped calculus (yes, I know, it's tragic) and am opting to take it at a later date (most likely during the summer). I've also come to really enjoy mythology (aside from the copious amounts of reading) and I am really getting to like french.

Yesterday, it snowed. A lot. I spent most of the day doing a bit of homework, dancing, and playing games with my BCM friends. I really enjoy the game "Ninja", mostly because I generally make it to the final few or win. We also watched "A Knight's Tale". Rest in peace Heath Ledger.

Below are posted some photos of the wonderful snow we received yesterday! Enjoy!













Well, that is all I have for today. I have to complete tomorrow's homework. Hooray for french!

Until whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment